The Grif

Yecy
Owner

17 topics
114 posts

IGN: Yecy
By Yecy » 7 months ago
Hi,

A few weeks ago we announced that we are working on a new update for one of our game modes called sumo.

If you're not familiar with it, the point of the game mode is 1v1'ing someone and you need to knock him off the platform.
If you knocked the other person off, you won! If not, you obviously lost.

So, what is new?
- Well, mainly our amazing map built by a really nice person on the creative plot server called @KruptonColress.
- Also multiple bug fixes, thank's for reporting.

But wait, in the last post about sumo it said that there might be a ranking system?
* Due to the fact the server doesn't have enough players in order to have a good ranking system we have decided not to release that game mode.

But how does it even looks?
Well join, or just check out these screenshots I toke:

Hope you enjoyed this update, make sure to leave a reply about what you think.

Thanks for reading, have a nice day! Enjoy! 

Last edited: 5 months ago

Wattl3
Admin

5 topics
46 posts

IGN: Wattl3
By Wattl3 » 7 months ago
HOLY BUILD!!!! 11/10 RATING! This is what I am talking about, as a critic in building this is rly good af! Vital parts of building such as organics and color palettes are really well placed that makes it look natural. The terraforms/terrains are superbly and undeniably outstanding! An "Oriental Japanese" themed map! My maaaaan gonna try it soon! Kudos to the builder of the map @KruptonColress, I wanna see you lining from that builder rank wink Again, this is the best map I've seen for awhile and keep up the good work!

The Most Awesome Admin of The Grif!

Yecy
Owner

17 topics
114 posts

IGN: Yecy
By Yecy » 7 months ago
Wattl3 said: HOLY BUILD!!!! 11/10 RATING! This is what I am talking about, as a critic in building this is rly good af! Vital parts of building such as organics and color palettes are really well placed that makes it look natural. The terraforms/terrains are superbly and undeniably outstanding! An "Oriental Japanese" themed map! My maaaaan gonna try it soon! Kudos to the builder of the map @KruptonColress, I wanna see you lining from that builder rank wink Again, this is the best map I've seen for awhile and keep up the good work!
I agree with everything you just said : )