The Grif

Yecy
Owner

16 topics
110 posts

IGN: Yecy
By Yecy » 2 months ago
Hey Grifians,

9 May, 2016 our server released. As you see, we are close to that date.
We already thank you for everything, playing our server makes us happy already.

We from the staff team already thank you very much for the almost 2 years. We hope we can get to the 3 or more.
Leave ideas about what we can do to celebrate this.

Wattl3
Admin

5 topics
46 posts

IGN: Wattl3
By Wattl3 » 2 months ago
Advance happy 2nd anniversary! Well please understand what I am trying to say here =), so here it is, there is this thing called a "tradition" like this will be launched every year on every anniversary comes. Let me give you an example of what I am thinking about tradition. Fireworks display at the creative plots at 12am sharp at May 9!, something like a build battle every year with awesome reward/s, a minigame or just freebies! What you think?

The Most Awesome Admin of The Grif!

Yecy
Owner

16 topics
110 posts

By Yecy » 2 months ago
Wattl3 said: Advance happy 2nd anniversary! Well please understand what I am trying to say here =), so here it is, there is this thing called a "tradition" like this will be launched every year on every anniversary comes. Let me give you an example of what I am thinking about tradition. Fireworks display at the creative plots at 12am sharp at May 9!, something like a build battle every year with awesome reward/s, a minigame or just freebies! What you think?

Thank's for the suggestion!

PlasmoreMC

2 topics
14 posts

IGN: PlasmoreMC
By PlasmoreMC » 2 months ago
Wattl3 said: Advance happy 2nd anniversary! Well please understand what I am trying to say here =), so here it is, there is this thing called a "tradition" like this will be launched every year on every anniversary comes. Let me give you an example of what I am thinking about tradition. Fireworks display at the creative plots at 12am sharp at May 9!, something like a build battle every year with awesome reward/s, a minigame or just freebies! What you think?

Too late!

PlasmoreMC

2 topics
14 posts

IGN: PlasmoreMC
By PlasmoreMC » 2 months ago
I think we should do something together as a server, create a new game mode... Just hang out together and invite friends.

Yecy
Owner

16 topics
110 posts

By Yecy » 2 months ago
PlasmoreMC said: I think we should do something together as a server, create a new game mode... Just hang out together and invite friends.

Obviously, we'll also decorate our main lobby and stuff. Any other ideas, something more in detail. Not just like 'a new gamemode' but any ideas for some sort of event?

Wattl3
Admin

5 topics
46 posts

IGN: Wattl3
By Wattl3 » 2 months ago
Well I just thinked of this right before I go to sleep awhile ago.
Here it is. I am calling my idea/event as "The Grif 2nd Anniversary Challenge/s(?)"
Peeps will get something in exchange for this challenge/s:
1. Saying in the chatbox "Happy 2nd Anniversary The Grif!"
Reward/s: a chat tag like "Beta Baby"
2. Making a pixel art at the creative plots containing "HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY THE GRIF"
Reward/s: A chat tag like "Beta"
3. Playing at The Grif for 3 hours on May 9.
Reward/s: A chat tag like "Beta Lord"
4. Playing at The Grif for 5 hours on May 9.
Reward/s: A chat tag like "Beta Overlord"
5. Making a video and post it on the Youtube on the happenings on The Grif 2nd Anniversary.
Reward/s: A chat tag like "Beta Champion"
and an added perk like:
1. Getting 1 new plot
2. Getting 2000 coins at kitpvp
3. Getting a forum limited edition tag like "Champion"
Note: all this challenges is sorted into easiest to hardest (1 to 5) and all of this should be recordable and posted in a special section in the forums. So if this will be accepted as The Grif event I am requesting to make a special forum section thread to make the people post their challenges done.
Note 2: You can change the rewards but I think chat tag is good.
Note 3: If this thing can be pushed through make me as the event head as I have the precise knowledge on how this event works.
Note 4: Pretty please accept this as the event of The Grif.
Note 5: They can upgrade their chat tag into new one by just completing the harder one.

ADVANCE HAPPY 2ND!

The Most Awesome Admin of The Grif!